I wish I had this on video...it's pretty funny!
Evan's head is so stinkin' big that very few of his shirts fit over it without getting stuck! Every morning when we get dressed I have to think about this for a couple reasons...First, he HATES taking the tight ones off at night and I sometimes have to hear about it in the morning, too! Second, if we are going out in public I try to dress him in something that fits and is weather appropriate. We have several hand me downs we can wear but are "ginormous" once they are over that big noggin.
Of course when Daddy's here at night it's usually a great game, in the mornings when it's just me he screams!
So - many days we are left wearing the too tight shirts that fit in the body which inevitably have to come off at night. Below are some photos of him one evening last week trying to get one of those shirts off.



Adventures in FLG
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment