Oh, we did so much for Evan's birthday already and it's still one day away!
I'm at Danny's office using his computer before the guys head to the Arizona Diamondbacks game this afternoon so I'm a little short on time but I wanted to post up some photos of our weekend so far.
We still have his cake to eat and family presents to open tomorrow afternoon!
Starting Friday, we have celebrated all weekend! We went to the Arizona Children's Museum (I'll post these later since they are on a different memory card and I'm running out of time FAST!
Here are some photos of him opening presents Saturday morning. After this we headed off to Fountain Hills (about 40 mins northeast) to see the world's tallest fountain, have a picnic lunch and let him ride around the lake!
The kids also played in the spraypad but I'll put thos pictures up in a separate post!
After a much needed nap, we went to have dinner at Buono's pizza! It's a tiny little place but it was a lot of fun and the pizza is awesome!! Evan has NO FEAR of spicy foods - which he absolutely gets from Danny...he ate 4 or 5 jalapenos while we were waiting for dinner and didn't even bat an eye. He was so quick I barely got photos!
0 comments:
Post a Comment