I know, it's been a while since I posted anything...let me assure you it's NOT for a lack fo trying!
First, our camera quite working!! Thank goodness for Sam's club! We bough our lovelt Kodak digital camera there over 4 years ago and it was a great purchase! Sam's Club has the most amazing return policy. We took that camera back to the location here in Chandler and got a brand spankin' new one (waaaay better that the old one) for just $3 out of pocket and that's only because we purchased a new membership that cost $40.
So, after that fiasco, our computer quit! That's a nightmare since I do so much work on the PC. We are using Tracy's now but it's slow going and of course we can't download photos and all of our personal files are on our pc. Hopefully it will be up and running in a few days.
Bear with us, we'll be back in time to post Evan's Birthday bash photos!
Adventures in FLG
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment