Thursday, October 30, 2008

Office Pets

Here are some of the cool pets that we find at my office. I happened to have found all four of these. Since I started working here three months ago the pets that we have found are tied: four black widows to four scorpions. Believe it or not these make for a fun day. Pretending to throw them at people and such. We come up with our own little games.

Black Widow 1

The top picture shows all four (Precious, Cuddles, Snuggly and Fluffy)

Black Widow 2

  This picture just shows Cuddles and Fluffy. Cuddles is on the left. If the picture makes them seem big it's because they are.

Didn't have a camera when we had our scorpions and now it's getting to cool for them to be out. But I'll get some soon.

No humans were hurt in the taking of these pictures.

0 comments: