Well, our culturally diverse dinner turned out WONDERFUL!
Just before we ate, the picture was supposed to be of the food but I didn't specify that I wanted it up close so Danny just took a picture of 'food'.
The whole gang...clockwise starting with Caitlin...Danny (being his usual photogenic self!), Evan, Bill, Lori and Tracy.
There were almost NO leftovers and everyone seemed to enjoy the variety of foods...even Miss Picky Pants.
After dinner we took a drive to Bill and Lori's new house just a few miles away and came back for dessert and games!
The only thing Danny didn't really care for was the dessert I made (the capirotada) of course! I loved it but he barely ate two bites. He DID like the pumplin cheesecake Lori made though...go figure :) I can't keep up with him.
Evan and Caitie got to talk to Grandma McKee and Grandma and Papa Barton as well!
We had a great day with Tracy and our friends! We hope you did, too!


0 comments:
Post a Comment