There is a blog I love. It goes beyond the typical rhetoric about personal finance and talks about things that really matter,topics about parenting, cooking, living and dreaming…and all from a guy who’s been down and out and come back on his own!
It’s The Simple Dollar (www.thesimpledollar.com) written by Trent. I look forward to his writing every day and I’ve learned a ton from reading his posts, advice and book reviews.
Speaking of book reviews…if you ever feel like you ought to be doing something other than what you are. Even if it’s as simple as running errands and you feel you ought to be doing laundry or playing with your kids…you need to read Getting Things Done by David Allen. See if your library has it. I bought a copy because the waiting list at the library was long!
Fabulous book that has made a huge impact for me in just a few short weeks!
0 comments:
Post a Comment