On Monday Evan went to the dentist for his checkup. He's been twice before and each time gets progressivley worse. He's excited to go and willingly walks back with the assistant but the minute anyone even suggests looking in his mouth it's all over.
I'm not exaggerating, he screamed and flailed so loudly while the poor girl tried to clean his teeth that THREE other girls came in and one had to stay to comfort Caitlin who was a little scared after hearing Evan's commotion.
When we left Evan had already forgotten all the torture (a balloon and small dinosaur weight helped!) and smiled brightly to all of the ladies.
I can't believe it but when we made his next appointment we also made Caitlin's first. She got her first two teeth last week and Dr Korsten is ready to see her, too!
I'll try to get pictures this week of her cute new smile!
Adventures in FLG
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment