Evan Had lots of time to talk to me on the drive to Arizona and he said a couple of things that really stuck out in my mind...
We were discussing that Aunt Tracy would be here when we arrived and he says to me "Mom, I'm shy of Aunt Tracy, but I love her". Isn't that so cute, and way beyond what a 2 1/2 year old should be able to communicate? I was really impressed with that comment.
Later the same day he was in the back and every few minutes would announce to me that he "tooted"...finally I said "you have a lot of gas today, huh?" to which he replied "Mom, I'm not a gas tank, I'm a little boy". It took me a while to realize he must have thought I said he had "a lot of gas tank" rather than "a lot of gas today".
Yesterday when we were out hiking and geocaching Evan picked up a little green army man from one of the caches and told me "Tyler maybe like this little guy". So I think we'll be bringing a little army man with us for Christmas for Tyler to add to his collection!
Adventures in FLG
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment