Today I went out and took some pictures of the house from the outside and our neighborhood - so you can feel more like you know where we are even thought it still really means nothing geography wise! :)
Front of House
Backyard (needs mowing or trimming - we're still working on those details!) I did clean all the back windows this afternoon. I just need to get to the front now! They look so much better! The dust collects pretty quickly on the screens.
More backyard...
Looking West from the corner
and North from the corner
Tonight I'll put up some photos of the greenspace and play ground. It's just a few houses away so in the fall and "winter" we'll be there a LOT! We've been taking the dogs out walking at night (around 7 or 730) it's still hot but not so dreadful for them so they get a little exercise.
We live in a relatively new area with LOTS of family and kid friendly neighborhoods. The city of Chandler has 7 pages of preschool activities alone in their city guide (the ones that come out for each quarter or season)! It's amazing...and there are parks (usually covered) and walking trails and bike lanes/paths everywhere! It's just not what we're used to in Missouri.
We went to a Lutheran church near us on Sunday but it just wasn't what we were looking for. We miss Timothy!! There's another that's within decent driving range so we'll try that this week and see how it goes.
0 comments:
Post a Comment